- Location: Dublin
- Established: 2013
- Asking price: €200,000
- Turnover: On enquiry
- Number of clients: 180
Dublin Franchise Resale Information
An opportunity has arisen to purchase one of our franchises based in Dublin. The franchisee started in 2013 and operates from a prominent shop front. The business services around 180 clients.
With the business being well established, the business has grown organically with the majority of clients obtained from recommendations, “walk ins” into the shop and inbound leads received from the web at the Support Centre in Dublin. Client sign up history has been strong at the shopfront since opening.
TaxAssist Accountants vs Independent
Buying an established business with the TaxAssist Accountants brand provides you with many benefits over an independent:
- Driving profitability by leveraging the latest tech to empower your team and your clients
- A proven lead generation service and brand to support growth
- Helpline for you and your staff linking with our Dublin based support centre
- Evolving mix of additional service lines including TaxAssist Tax Consulting
- Annual Conference and regional meetings with like-minded local TaxAssist Accountants business owners
- Assistance preparing for future exit/sale
Who is this franchise resale opportunity for?
The business is offered as a successful going concern within the TaxAssist network and the purchaser will become part of that network of accountancy practices.
Perfect for the financially astute from practice, industry, or someone with a corporate or a consulting background, this is an opportunity to secure an established TaxAssist Accountants business and join our growing succesful network.