The timely advice and online and email campaigns offered by TaxAssist Accountants have been a lifeline for worried clients – and have made a tangible impact on the survival and future recovery of independent businesses across Ireland.
Realising accountants would play an intrinsic part in helping to explain the many support measures rolled out by the Government, the TaxAssist Support Team has ensured every franchisee has the resources they need to effectively communicate with and assist their clients.
- We set up a dedicated TaxAssist Covid-19 Action Group producing a regular news update to each franchisee, highlighting the latest announcements and examining the finer detail of the Government’s help measures.
- Covid-19 Business Support Hub created on the national website, for franchisees to share latest news, articles, questions and answers to their clients.
- Video tutorials and guides for franchisees on how to have client meetings using video technology to maintain service to new and existing clients.
- Video messaging from the Support Team to provide guidance and support.
- Advice and tips on how to network on the online networking communities.
- Daily social media content covering further announcements from the Government.
- A dedicated section within the franchisee Support Site to collate and access all Covid-19 related content.
- Regular Covid-19 update bulletin emailed to franchisees issued from the Support Centre, which contains a detailed summary of announcements from the Government, practice advice and support, client communications, new marketing materials and using technology.
- Live webinars delivered to franchisees outlining the latest changes and practical guidance around planning points.
- Advice on how to support clients with short-term cashflow planning and the tools we have available to assist with this.
- SMS texting to communicate with prospects and clients to keep them informed of working arrangements.