This policy sets out the usage of the TaxAssist Accountants website
All financial and other information on the TaxAssist website is provided by TaxAssist Direct Ltd. or TaxAssist Direct International Limited and is intended only for prospective franchisees in the Republic of Ireland. This financial and other information is based upon actual historic information provided to TaxAssist Direct Ltd. or TaxAssist Direct International Limited by its operating franchisees in the United Kingdom and Ireland, and not elsewhere. Accordingly, if you are considering operating a TaxAssist franchise in any other country, do not rely upon this financial and other information. It relates to a TaxAssist franchise in the United Kingdom and Ireland only, and the differences between the United Kingdom and Ireland and your country in respect of how long the TaxAssist System has been operating, the reputation and goodwill of the brand, the economic environment, competitors, industry associations and other factors make this financial and other information inapplicable to you. If TaxAssist Direct Ltd. or TaxAssist Direct International Limited elects to provide financial and other information for your country, it will be expressly set out in the international section of this website or in any franchise disclosure document provided by us to you.
Any financial information made available to prospective TaxAssist franchisees in the Republic of Ireland will be contained in the franchise disclosure document provided to you.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by TaxAssist Accountants and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TaxAssist Accountants takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of TaxAssist Direct Ltd - © TaxAssist Direct Ltd 2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The term 'TaxAssist Accountants' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
- TaxAssist Accountants
- Floor 2, Bankside 300
- Peachman Way
- Broadland Business Park
- NR7 0WF
The UK company number is 3125864. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The Master Franchise Rights for the Republic of Ireland is wholly owned and operated by TaxAssist Direct Ireland Limted t/a TaxAssist Accountants whose registered office is:
- TaxAssist Accountants
- 56 Landsdowne Road
- Dublin 4
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.