These last for six weeks and take place in Dublin and the UK, with a week's home study in week four.
The tax, accountancy and software training is delivered by our team of qualified accountants and trainers in conjunction with specialist training partners. Through this partnership we are able to ensure that materials are up-to-date, directly relevant for our network and of the highest quality.
Our marketing trainers provide a Business Acceleration Programme, which encompasses five consecutive days of the six week initial training course, and lasts for six months after the end of the training course. We work with you during the course to decide on the right business development activity for your territory, then monitor your success. If for instance, we notice that you are attending a good number of appointments, but not signing up at the rate we expect, we will help you to increase your conversion rate. This level of 'hand-holding' is the kind of support you may need in your first six months, and will help you to build your business at an aspirational rate.
By the end of the training provided by TaxAssist Accountants you will know how to;
- Market yourself, find and retain your clients
- Competently complete year end and monthly/quarterly accounts and tax computations
- Complete Self-Assessment tax returns and various other tax forms
- Operate bookkeeping + VAT software and be able to advise your clients
- Run an efficient office/shopfront and business with the support of IT, marketing and eventually staff
- In short - how to run and grow a successful business
On an ongoing basis, we also provide modestly priced courses at our Support Centre in Dublin and regionally, to keep the network up-to-date with technical and marketing developments. Our marketing courses include pricing and fee raising, as well as social media training to keep our network abreast of business relevant advancements.BACK TO TOP