By attending one of our Discovery Days, you can learn more about how you can build a successful accounting practice, our business model, the support that we provide and of course to meet us.
Discovery Days are free to attend and run from 9:15am until around 4.00pm. We always ensure you get to meet the key staff who will be supporting you.
What happens at a TaxAssist Accountants Discovery Day?
Should you be considering joining us a franchisee, you will be required to attend a Discovery Day, before we consider awarding a franchise to you. It's a two-way process that gives you a chance to meet with us to see if the business opportunity is right for you and vice versa.
At the end of a Discovery Day, you will have the opportunity to have a one-to-one meeting either on the day, or on a day that suits you. Here you will be able to ask us any questions personal to you about the franchise, and to discuss your next steps if you wish to find out more about joining us.
We recognise that investing in a franchise is a big decision, not just for you but also for your family, and you are welcome to bring a guest with you when you visit us, whether it be a business partner or a family member, that way they can learn first-hand about us and of course to meet us too.
Once you have had time to digest the information, the next step is to work on both your financial business plan and written marketing plan, (templates are provided for both). We will guide you through your research and assist you with your planning towards your chosen training course.
Key topics on a Discovery Day:
- Our history and what makes TaxAssist a unique franchise
- What do I receive for my franchise fee?
- Industry opportunities for our franchisees
- Our award-winning training
- The support we provide that make our franchisees successful
- How the banks can support you with funding
- How our franchisees benefit from our marketing and business development support
- Introduction to our Business Plan to help you get started
- And anything else you would like to know!